By shubham

Social Counter

LightBlog

Saturday 24 March 2018

Friendship Quotes For true friendships......//////

Inspiring Quotes That CAPTURE Your Wacky, Wonderful Friendships


Image result for FRIENDSHIPS pics

1. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

2. "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes." 
3. "No friendship is an accident." 


4. "A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have."

5. "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light."


6. "Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing." 


7. "Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.


8. "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

9. "Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life." 

10. "A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."



11."Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success.


12."Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who walked in to your life, said "I'm here for you," and PROVED it."


13."Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." 



14."There is nothing I wouldn't do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature." 


15."A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself  — and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.”



16."An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."



17."A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.



18."Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh you're my best friend"




19."Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them." 

20."In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.


Friends is friends


The Story of Two Friends

Image result for friendship pics



Two friends were walking through the desert. 
During the journey, they had an argument and one friend slapped the other in the face.
The one who was slapped was hurt.  Without saying anything, she wrote in the sand,
                Today, my best friend slapped me in my face.
They kept on walking until they found an oasis where they decided to take a bath.
The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started to drown but was saved by their friend.
After recovering from the near drowning, she wrote on a stone,
                Today, my best friend saved my life.
The friend who had slapped and saved her best friend asked, “After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand but now you write on a stone.  Why?”
The friend replied, “When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand where the winds of forgiveness can blow it away.  When someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can erase it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, i am shubham shakyavansi